View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 03:47 AM
origamigoldfish

I am loving seeing pictures of people's blocks already! I did lay out one of my stars without the corner squares and like it so far. I will definitely need to figure out a design wall for this one, just using my kitchen floor is not going to be enough.

I woke up super early today, so took my cup of coffee to the sewing room to sew for a few hours before work, but my iron won't heat up! Looks like I am stuck trimming until I can get a new one...the hard part will be deciding to order a nicer iron and having to wait for it to arrive, or running out and grabbing a $20 walmart special to keep me moving. My vacation starts tonight, I don't want to lose time waiting on a package in the mail.

We had sleet last night, and enough rain there is water across my road atm. Really going to have to go out my way to get to work today, or to the closest department store to get my iron, and the temperature is already falling. We had frozen pipes for most of yesterday, and the low is twenty degrees colder tonight.