Old 01-19-2020, 04:37 PM
Quiltah Mama

I got the blocks cut yesterday for the quilt I bought fabric for on Friday. Last night I laid them out in a couple different designs and took pictures of them, I will show them to the lady who ordered it and let her pick which one she likes. I got 12 sets baby wash clothes turned right side out while watching the football game this afternoon. I didnt get as much time at the sewing machine as I had hoped, but got lots done despite in the studio. I finished all my pillows finally(sewn, stuffed and stitched closed, and lint rolled to clean off the stuffing dandruff), got all the baby burp clothes paired up and right sides together and organized in piles, ready for sewing, organized yarn, emptied my old cutting station and set up the new one, then finally cleaned the studio up. I have good intentions of sewing, but had some odds and ends that needed to be done, and that's ok with me, it was productive, and I was in my studio.

I did check in earlier today on here, lots of work getting done, love looking at what everyone is working on. Great weekend, looking forward to the next one.