View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 06:48 AM
Iceblossom

Five more sets then all my block sub-units will be done! That doesn't include the setting triangles and the blocks are not complete yet, just sewn and trimmed.

It's always funny to me the way we all work/are wired differently. One of the things I really don't like about this project is having to do it block by block, but others of you prefer to work that way and to do my form of assembly line piecing would drive you crazy! As my friends say, it was a short trip for me...

I like my blocks just fine for the most part -- but I really like the pictures some of you are posting! But as I remind myself, this was never a "me" project and I don't have to be excited for me. I mentioned it before, but I'm prepared to have close friends/family members rave about it because it isn't my style.

We have a new member asking about the seams and different ways to make flying geese over in this thread:
Hello! I'm new with a question regarding geese
Since I pretty much always do mine as basically a variation of traditional piecing using oversized triangles, or the rectangle/two squares method, I have no real background in the other techniques.