View Single Post
Old 01-23-2020, 12:01 PM
Iceblossom

Susie, I use this site to reduce my old school digital camera since I don't have a smart phone option:
https://www.reduceimages.com/
I have no connection to the site, only that it doesn't set off my virus scanners and such, it is limited but perfect to post pictures here!

I have my windows sized so that when I reduce my main screen for here, it is half sized and down a bit. My file explorer is set to be above it. I position the resize window so I can see it well, and then click and drag from my camera card to the correct spot. Then after I resize the picture (in the old board format I also used to reduce the size of the picture in addition to the file size but don't bother with that now as thumbnails), I download it from there.

Then when I am ready to add the photo here, once I get to manage attachments I go to the downloads folder. Be aware that with the board redesign you need to stretch that window out, it defaults to the old vertical layout but is a horizontal layout -- you need that button on the far right of the screen! Took me a surprisingly long time to find out that was my initial error.

Edit: I love the contrast you have going on, grats on getting your picture posted!

Last edited by Iceblossom; 01-23-2020 at 12:02 PM. Reason: picture posted!