Old 01-24-2020, 06:17 AM
Nita

I hate to say it but, yes, I did buy an HQSS Sit Down machine five years ago and am now regretting it. The main problem with it may not have been the machine itself, but rather the operator ("Moi"). Here's the ting, I struggle to keep consistent stitches when I do FMQ. I paid extra to get the stitch Regulator for my HQSS. Turned out that I found it very awkward to use this external gadget for external stitch regulation. My FMQ looked worse than it did without the use of a stitch regulator. So I stopped using it. Then Bernina recently came out with their Bernina Q20 Sit Down machine and guess what? Not only does it have a built-in stitch regulator, but it also has 3 modes for stitch regulation. Long story made short, i bought a Bernina Q20 in December and I am loving it. If I ever figure out how to post pictures with the new Q Bd format , I will show off some of my FMQ. But that is another story. .Anyways, II confess that I am a "Bernina Snob" and love all 3 of my Bernina machines. My HQSS is for sale.