View Single Post
Old 01-24-2020, 09:00 AM
DHR

Originally Posted by RICARDO View Post
I tried all possible ways, switching on/off, unplug the cable, wait a couple of minutes and then plug it back.
In this case the error message is generated because the upper main shaft sensor is not synchronized with the bobbin/hook. In my case the hook got misaligned after the nest was created (the magnet did not seat properly); the solution was to remove all parts (bobbin/hook) and put them back. It took me 14 hr to find the way to solve it, but happy to see my machine is working again.
We had the dread error 1010 on our Bernina 770 QE and were somewhat stumped. We didn't have a nest; it turns out we had a broken needle, I got rid of the bits of needle, but still had error 1010. I tried to remove the wheel with the hook but the latch didn't seem to want to move. After finding this message thread via google, I attacked with more confidence and succeeded.

I signed up for this board to thank you and OP for your valuable help. Sharing this kind of knowledge is one of the great things about the web.