View Single Post
Old 01-31-2020, 02:32 PM
Iceblossom

Wow, I don't mind saying I had some real cognitive issues trying to put those setting triangles together while making two out of each cut set instead of one. The four corners were easy but I kept trying to make those instead of halves. Took me a long time to get my first set done, but I'm moving along now. So it looks like I won't have to actually cut any of my blocks if I don't want to but that I will have entire blocks left over. But it's going to take me at least another day to get my blocks and setting triangles done.

But -- I am done at last with the hand dyes. Here are spread out views and a stacked view in it's original bag next to one of my boxes of fabric. It's basically a box left now. I have the yellows and reds up top in case I want to dive back in there but I should be pretty well done cutting stuff now.

The last two shots are the binding fabric, pre-washing with the goodwill tag that says I spent less than $2.00 almost exactly a year ago, and the washed out but still cool end result.
Attached Thumbnails 100_5522.jpg   100_5524.jpg   100_5513.jpg   100_5517.jpg