Thread: Thank You!
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2020, 06:45 AM
Bags

Default Thank You!

I just wanted to say a quick, but very heartfelt "thank you" to all of you. You've answered my questions, offered advice and encouragement, in so many ways that I can't begin to enumerate them.

Because of this forum, I finally have a machine (as well as 3 new-to-me VSMs) that I absolutely love sewing with. I had so much trouble with my other machine (trying to do things that it's not meant to do), that I was ready to give it all up.

I used to have so much trouble even cutting straight lines for projects. I thought it was something I was doing or not doing right. Who knew that rulers could become warped? Well you all did. What a difference a straight, non-warped ruler makes.

Did I mention the only class I've ever taken was with my new machine 8 years ago. It was to learn about your new machine. I had the only "basic" machine in the class of 20 or 25. Not a good experience, didn't go back for the 2nd one.

So, to make a short story long, I've learned more from all of you, by reading as many posts as I can, asking questions, and then just jumping in.

Thanks,
Carol