View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 05:12 PM
sally amy

Default New member, and looking for quilt ptn

I joined this board today because I am looking for a particular quilt pattern that I saw in a blog when I was online in late December. I didn't note the blogger's name nor the blog title, I thought I had saved a copy of the picture but... Worse yet, my history has been cleared so I can't even find the link.

I am just starting to quilt, but I wanted this pattern because I want to make it in the future. I have done extensive sewing and cross stitch (a good 50 years of each!).

The blogger's picture was near the top, I am pretty sure she had a cat picture near the top - maybe even in her own picture. The blogger was a brunette; her hair was not short and may have been almost to her shoulder. I am pretty sure that the blog date was around August to October 2019 although it could have been 2018. . She did have posts in the first five or six months before the post I saw, then there was a break, and then the post I am looking for. She said that the pattern was from a quilt magazine - can't remember if she said 2018 or 2019. She clearly is an experienced quilter.

Her quilt was done in elegant colors or red, with some black, probably green, etc. I would describe the colors as elegant or dramatic. I have spent at least 5 hours on two different days going through Pinterest to locate the image, but no such luck. I also did a search for a quilt blog with Christmas quilt - to no avail.

I would be very grateful for any help in trying to track down this pattern. Thank you so very much. Sally