Old 02-28-2010, 03:45 PM
weezie

Originally Posted by aliaslaceygreen
Originally Posted by weezie
I'm sure I don't understand what you're on about regarding expired coupons. Nobody honors expired coupons or expects them to be honored. Nobody expects or gets more than the coupon specifies. I thought the subject was poor customer service, not misunderstandings about coupons. Where do ridiculous imaginary requests about Chili recipes, etc., come into the equation? What ARE you talking about?
Have you read the responses to the OP?? the second or third stated----I avoid JoAnne's because I hate their coupons. There is always some problem with them -- good for only one item, the coupon has expired, or as in your case cashier misapplication of the coupon. I realized I was spending *more* money, not less, when I went to JoAnne's with coupons so I just stopped going.

the people below this poster started complaining that their sales help doesn't know how to sew...

So, now you know...
Yes, I read it, there was 1. I chalked it up to a slight boo-boo on her part, but you took it and ran with it ... all over the grocery store and deli department.