View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 08:44 PM
happylab

I signed up for a mystery lock-in. I had 6 fabrics from my stash, yea! But needed 8.5 yards’ (yes yards) of background fabric for king size top. So I needed to buy 9 yards of fabric. I ended up choosing 2 fabrics for the background. 2.5 yards (which I had), and 6.5 yards, (I bought). I heard it will add an interesting twist to the top. The mystery will be a 12 hour sewn in. I’m looking forward to this. I’ve wanted to do this for years, but life kept getting in the way. This year I decided just to do it.
I also found the Paducah on line store. Oh my, I feel off the wagon again. I found panels for 2 projects I want to do, and two backing fabrics (a dinosaur and solar system pieces sized for twin beds. I’m going to find backing fabric and make a quick throw for my 2 GN. I bought some backing fabric, but will use it for background fabric. I can see this could be my down fall for on line fabrics. Now I have 3 on line stores for temptation. Oh well, have a happy daylights saving everyone. In less than 4 hours.