View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 03:25 AM
rryder

What WMUTeach said!!!

Novie- I've always found lists to be helpful mainly for the psychological boost I get when I can cross something off. To get the most out of the boost, I find that scratching completely through the completed item gives me more satisfaction than placing a small checkmark beside it. I use a highlighter to cross off finished items in my studio to do lists because I like having a history of how and when items were completed and I can still read the item through the highlighter. But for general household tasks I use an ink pen. LOL

I have fallen off the wagon too, but in a more mindful way than I used to. My fall involved 4 yards of black fabric that will eventually be used in a painted quilt. And also using my 50% off everything coupon from bluprint I stocked up on batting as I was getting low(ish). Now I have a supply of hobbs tuscany wool, hobbs 60/40 cotton-poly blend in natural and black and also some warm company cotton. These will all get used, but I didn’t really need any of them for projects I am trying to complete this month or next. Also, my favorite LQS has started putting things on line and I am seriously considering making some purchases just to help support them.

Rob

Last edited by rryder; 03-22-2020 at 03:27 AM.