View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 06:06 AM
craftiladi

Originally Posted by tallchick View Post
I purchased that when I had my HQ Fusion and it worked well, I’ve since sold my longarm along with the light bar. I replaced the light bar with 4 LED 5000 daylight shop lights and wow what a difference the shop lights made! I don’t know how your set up is, but I much prefer the shop lights over the light bar. I found the lights on the light bar a tad dull, and considering the price I would have expected it to be much brighter than it was. Perhaps this is a new model and the lighting is better?? My set up is in the basement and the ceilings in that section are unfinished and have plug outlets in the ceiling, thus making the addition of the shop lights easy to do.
I also replaced my flush mount light fixtures in my sewing room with old school screw in light bulb sockets and installed amazing screw in LED Fixtures and my lighting has never been better! I’m thrilled with the end results!
Your sewing space sounds amazing, I would love to see pictures if you were willing to share I took the plunge and ordered the light bar, if I don't care for it I can always return it. Thanks for the input, very much appreciated.