Thread: April Mug Rug
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 05:02 PM
Boop56

mmomohon, I received your mugrug and love it. The shape is wonderful. I love how you think out side of the box! Thank you.
Hello everyone else. I love the mug rugs that are being created. Mine was actually a pattern called Peggy Sue's braids. My real name is Peggy.
Everything is so crazy here. I don't know about you but I have been busy sewing masks. I am done for awhile.
My husband works for the city as a janitor. I told him 2 weeks ago, when his vacation was over, to get a note from his doctor to not work. He is 65 with COPD. Nope. Stubborn. So he was cleaning the past two weeks in a building that is now said to be the hotspot for workers testing positivev out of. He overheard talk last week. This week his boss told him. I told him to get get tested. Again he was stubborn. After 3 hours he went. So how he is home for 10 days because he won't get test results back for 3 to ten days. We took the dogs and drove around the block yesterday. Woo-Hoo
I fell behind because my I pad died and that is the hot spot for my computer. But new iPad so here we go.
I am going to post for next month you can do any mug rug you want. Make yourself happy.