April Mug Rug

Old 04-16-2020, 10:57 AM

Nonnie4 … your mug rug was sent today should arrive on Monday!
Old 04-17-2020, 10:12 AM

Got mine from Boop56. It’s amazing how these packages always show up when I need a boost. My 90+ aunt lives in a nursing home and was sent to the hospital because she is positive with Covid19.

Thank you Boop56 the mug rug is beautiful. Amethyst is my eldest son’s birthday color. The fat quarter is sensational!!!!
Old 04-17-2020, 11:05 AM

mmonohon....would love to see a picture!
Old 04-17-2020, 11:59 AM

I received my beautiful mug rug from Granky along with some other special goodies. I just love the dragon flies and FQ! The ladies in the mug rug are me in a nut shell
Attached Thumbnails april-b-2020.jpg  
Old 04-17-2020, 03:23 PM

I received my mug rug today! It is lovely … thanks Nonnie4

(Having trouble posting a photo … if you took one please post for me if you wouldn't mind.)

Last edited by stillvnu; 04-17-2020 at 03:27 PM.
Old 04-17-2020, 07:09 PM

Default mug rug package

Beautiful mug rug received today!
Attached Thumbnails april-2020-mug-rug-received.jpg  
Old 04-20-2020, 01:00 PM

Oh Lillian. What a fun surprise. I loved the bunny mug rug. It is one of the nicest that I have received. I think your skills are a bit higher than mine but I hope you were happy with yours too. I also loved getting to know you a little bit through your note. It sounds like we would be fast friends. My husband and I grew up in CA and now also enjoy camping in our motor home. Be well and thank you again.
Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg  
Old 04-20-2020, 02:28 PM

Nonnie4 … so glad your package arrived safely … glad you liked it. I am enjoying the one you sent me!
Old 04-21-2020, 03:53 AM
Power Poster

I love Lillian's/Nonnie's bunny!
Old 04-22-2020, 05:02 PM

mmomohon, I received your mugrug and love it. The shape is wonderful. I love how you think out side of the box! Thank you.
Hello everyone else. I love the mug rugs that are being created. Mine was actually a pattern called Peggy Sue's braids. My real name is Peggy.
Everything is so crazy here. I don't know about you but I have been busy sewing masks. I am done for awhile.
My husband works for the city as a janitor. I told him 2 weeks ago, when his vacation was over, to get a note from his doctor to not work. He is 65 with COPD. Nope. Stubborn. So he was cleaning the past two weeks in a building that is now said to be the hotspot for workers testing positivev out of. He overheard talk last week. This week his boss told him. I told him to get get tested. Again he was stubborn. After 3 hours he went. So how he is home for 10 days because he won't get test results back for 3 to ten days. We took the dogs and drove around the block yesterday. Woo-Hoo
I fell behind because my I pad died and that is the hot spot for my computer. But new iPad so here we go.
I am going to post for next month you can do any mug rug you want. Make yourself happy.