View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 07:00 AM
Iceblossom

Well, I'm about a yard short for the back of my Cherry Goose project and there is just nothing in stash that will work. I'm going to go ahead and buy 3 yards each of black and white yardage, and a piece of white on white polka dot for the Cherry Goose. If I had any plain white, it would have worked but I used all of that up during the Bonnie Hunter Frolic/Hand Dye excursion.

I've always bought Kona solids so that my black/white is true to each other but I'm going to change brands and switching all my solids to American Made
http://www.clothworks.com/AMB

So I went to equilter.com, apparently my moratorium ways are working on me, because I'm not adding anything to the order! Ok, I would have if the piece of Cat-it-tude by Benartex was still on sale but it was gone. I notice that all the sales pages are heavily picked over and less offerings than usual. They did have some other fabrics from that line (and now there are a dog and a horse similar lines!), but they didn't make it into the cart. I did some looking and more than one "ooo that's nice" but made it out with only my 3 pieces.