View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 03:52 AM
Iceblossom

My shipment from equilter came in yesterday. I have to admit, getting fabric in the mail is one of the better things that can happen in life...

I think I'm going to be happy with these American Made Brand solid cottons. Slightly "silkier" feel maybe than the Kona, after its out of the dryer I'll do another comparison. But so far so good.

Then it's using the white on white dot to finish the Cherry Goose back and that can be stacked neatly and out of the way once again.

I got out my Barn quilt project the other day. It's been the paper piecing holding me back, if I had the Bernina back from the shop I'd probably be working on it. Think I mentioned that my replacement vintage foot pedal started making an alarming crackling sound? No smoke but I pulled the plug out of the wall and got the machine out from all that fabric. So I'm back to the cheapo Brother which really doesn't have a way to change the stitch length... and it's way too long for the paper piecing.

Still have the Bunny Star to finish putting together, but starting to plan my "next" project.