View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 02:20 PM
Iceblossom

When I first joined the board I also had a lot of problems posting pictures, took me a lot of figuring to find out what was wrong and some of that was because I just don't see the same things as other people, so the other screen shots weren't helping me.

I tried starting a new post, and then I minimized my display. Usually I have my display higher than usual (120%) because of my vision issues, so the part with the attachments is a couple screens below where I'm typing. But if I scroll down/zoom out, this is what I see. The Manage Attachment area is below the message input box so I don't see it unless I look for it.

To get a screenshot on a windows system, use the "windows key" (so probably the same basic thing with the apple key) and the Prnt Screen Button up by your function keys or numpad.

Because of some of my various browser/pop up protections, I have to use ctrl click to get into the manage attachments screen.

Then, when you get to the Browse/Upload screen it took me a way longer time than I'd like to admit to figure out I had to resize the box -- stretch it out to the far right to get to the actual upload button.

Edit: We also have a very short window for editing a post, maybe you can make your initial post and then edit in the picture.

Edit 2: If you have a mouse with a scroll wheel, hold down ctrl and roll the wheel to quickly change your screen magnification!
Attached Thumbnails screenshot-8-.png  

Last edited by Iceblossom; 05-17-2020 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Edited for editing!