View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020, 04:22 PM
GEMRM

In November when I was looking for a travelling machine (smaller than my 27 pound daily sewer) I was looking at two different make/models at the local dealer who sells several brands. As I was waffling between the Singer and the Janome, a different sales clerk than the original one I had been talking with came by (the original clerk had left me at my request while I was trying out the machines to see if using them would help with my decision). The second clerk asked if she could help me, I told her what I was doing, and she said - I'd be buying the Janome if it was my money - a much better machine for the price. As I already have owned a few Janomes and currently have an Elna (sister company now) - I made the decision to go with the Janome and have not been disappointed. I must admit that I had been leaning towards the Janome before the clerk said anything. I feel like she had nothing to lose in giving her opinion, if I bought a machine there the store would get the sale either way....