View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 02:29 PM
Iceblossom

I do it in addition to my other documentation, Dunster. So I keep copies of my pictures on a separate drive, as well as on my computer and then posted here as well. I don't currently have a color printer, but I need to print out some of these at the office supply store and keep a hard copy notebook as well.

Well, I don't need to, but I do document my quilts. Most of my quilts are donation quilts and most of the groups frown on any labels, other than maybe a generic from the charity one. Eventual goals is to have pocket files with the pictures and stick the various templates and tools and notes in there. Everything will then be in nice easily stored notebooks on a shelf and not stuck here and there and ending up in strange places.

Mostly I'm not prepared to join the UFO group because I do consider a top as a completed project, just not quite a quilt yet but I'm also trying to finish projects, so mostly I'm doing it to keep myself accountable. In the old days I had an excel spreadsheet. But this has pictures!