View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 08:26 AM
Rebaquilts

Hi all, looks like my friend is out for now, she said raincheck after I showed her the other round robin quilts I have. A bit about me, I've been sewing for over 40 years (choke) how does time fly? I have an extensive collection of sewing machines, some of which repairs are in progress. I am currently sewing on a little Kenny machine and another I am restoring, just need to figure out why the feed dog lever isn't dropping. I have mint convertible super high shank Kenmores x 3, a centennial 221 featherweight in fantastic condition, a 301 in an original trapezoid blonde mid-century cabinet in mint condition, a custom 222 featherweight painted my favorite color purple (my preferred machine out of my whole collection), a mint teal kenmore crinkle finish in a mid-century blonde cabinet, a centennial singer 20, a Jones swan neck, a mint Wilcox and Gibbs, and the list goes on. I also have a working treadle on which I just might sew one of these round robins. I just picked up a mint blue and white mid-century Riccar in a black cabinet (the machine is mint, the cabinet needs a good coat of black enamel paint, the current black paint is rough). I can't wait for this new project to inspire me, and I hope to get each of you a work of art. Hugs to all! Reba