View Single Post
Old 06-06-2020, 02:23 PM
ckcowl
Power Poster

I’ve spent the past couple days cleaning- organizing my sewing room, I have a couple pressing projects I need to get done ( like last week) but I just couldn’t continue in the clutter- mess I had created.
while making great progress I organized the UFOs still there. I have (2) stacks, one has 6 quilts in it- they are all pieced, ready for quilting. The other stack has 5 that still need something done to be ready for quilting. A couple just need final borders, a couple need some blocks yet. There has been progress- I’ve completed, quilted, bound, gifted I think 4 that were ufos and I’ve made 3 start to finish that were needed, and I’ve quilted 3or 4 customer quilts. Along with getting 5 of the 6 ready for quilting to that point - 1=was already there but I haven’t done it yet.
I have to hem 4 curtains tomorrow and I need probably 2 more days of cleaning / purging before I will be ready to continue on- but I’m pretty happy to have that quilting stack only 6 and the other 5 really don’t need a lot of work to finish the tops.
I am feeling like this challenge has really kept me working on finishing up- only doing something new when it was necessary and I did those clear through start to finish & gone. No new UFOs. ( of course we are only half way through the year) but I truly am going to try to not make any UFOs this year. When I start something- finish it.