Old 06-08-2020, 12:46 PM
rryder

I have had the Sewnatra for 9 years. It houses my Brother PC420PRW and has held up quite well. I sometimes have to fidget with the lift if I haven't used it in a while, but otherwise it still works well and looks good. It is sturdy enough that it doesn't shake when I'm running my machine at full speed. There is one thing that I don't like about it that you may want to check out before you buy- leg space within the cabinet. If you're using the machine with a specially made acrylic insert you may find that the leg room to the left is tight. It depends on how the opening for the acrylics insert is cut. I like to sit directly in front of the needle when I'm sewing and with my machine lowered so the bed is flush with the cabinet and the insert in place, I find that my left leg ends up pressed against the side of the cabinet if I sit directly in front of the needle. This isn't a problem when the machine is in the highest position, since I can slide it to the right slightly and have plenty of leg room. I'm not sure if that's a problem with all machines when using the acrylic inserts, or if it's just something about the way mine was cut.

Rob