View Single Post
Old 06-22-2020, 12:47 AM
Iceblossom

I'm still not all caught up with the thread and goings on, but I wanted to take a moment of honesty and apology to you all.

I should have been in this thread every day. Should have on a couple of different reasons. I've really taken the last couple of weeks hard. I've held up I think pretty well under the Covid lock downs and stuff, but I don't know. It's just been really hard on me, there are shootings and tear gas 6-10 blocks from my grandchild and things seem so awful in one way, and on the other had every thing is just like it was... I am doing fine, my family is doing fine, we just have to all get through this together.

I knew I had this going on and I apparently wrote the wrong week on my calendar and dropped the ball. Well, I did my sewing, and then put it aside and tried to fill my mind with other things. I made other commitments about going to the post office because I knew I had this to do... and I dropped this ball. All I can say is I'm so sorry. I know you are depending on me and I won't drop the ball again.

Yesterday as I was dragging myself around I sort of woke up from my pity party from the last two weeks and now I'm ready for the good party and getting back on track today instead of just going through the motions. I've come here to make amends and already emailed my therapist that maybe I do need a phone call sooner rather than later.

BTW, think I can even drive myself today! Still limping and gimping, but hey, it's my left foot and not my sewing/driving foot.