View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 08:54 AM
Iceblossom

Ok, I will work with the previous rounds and will let the fabric do most of the talking Just know that you had your chance to include strange and wonderful personal things instead of my random wonderful fabrics.

In the fine print on my receipt from the last mail out it says "due to Covid priority mail may take 5 days". Which is what I used to get from regular mail. Oh well. Mary, my recipient is rural and that adds a day too. I still need a day or two to process my journal entry to mail this round but will coordinate with her when she is ready to receive.

Pulling and selecting fabric can often take me days because most of it is sorted by color and I'm going to be pulling more from style or theme. Since I can start pulling stuff now, I can wait until the mail out to for my next round. Also sorting out another group of fabrics I hope to work with in a round or two -- I know, there are no guarantees, but as I think ahead I'm loosely thinking of things I would like to do, and will adapt to the project as it arrives.