View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 06:00 PM
Krisb

Location: Asheville, previously Lake Vermilion, Tarpon Springs, Duluth, St Paul, Soudan
Default June finishes

Before anything else, I need to apologize for my tardiness. Lots of nonquilting stuff going on right now. Fortunately, some of you found time and energy in June to complete UFO’s.

Rff1010 completed a really nice Irish Chain baby quilt finished for a fundraiser early in June, plus her Coat of Many Colors for donation late in the month. Quilters are such generous people!

Sewbizgirl got to the end of a Considerable undertaking by putting the last stitches into her Farmer’s wife quilt. That 0ne should really count as 3 or 4–congrats!

NZQuilter completed a multicolor Double Irish Chain that I love. From a distance, the color arrangement makes the chains look interwoven.

Conchelea has a really cute baby quilt all ready for her first greatgrand in September. Her other finish is a real contribution to quilting. She not only bound A daughter’s quilt for a friend; she also taught the friend how to quilt and bind and her friend finished two more. I am counting them all😊

Ckcowl disposed of 3 UFOs by passing them along to someone else. 5 more have been quilted and are awaiting binding.

By my count, that is 11. If I missed something, let me know.