View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 01:47 PM
Rebaquilts

Originally Posted by Macybaby View Post
I figure with the center owner sending extra fabric is fine, as that is never going to be more than the finished top, and it will get used up along the way. But I totally agree with the round participants not sending on additional extra fabric unless they mean it as a gift to the next person in line, to use or keep as they want.
I agree Macybaby. When I have sent fabric I don't expect any back, keep it as a gift, use it if you want, etc. I like having extra background fabric because it gives the option of pulling a piece together, that's just my preference. I know others like everything different, and understand that preference too. I also don't have any financial issues with the box costs, as I regularly ship things to Australia for usually over $150/box, so these flat rate boxes seem pretty inexpensive to me, but I do know that there are some who cannot afford that or just hate spending money for shipping that could be used for shopping (for more fabric of course LOL). I would prefer that you just keep the fabric if you can't afford to send it to the next person in line, no worries. I'm so loving this round robin, it is really getting these quilting juices going! Hugs everyone! Reba