View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 05:39 AM
Iceblossom

Ok, my round 2 is finished, so that's Bonnie's center and Rebecca's round -- I'm still getting used to real names! (I am Caroline IRL but have been Iceb so long some people call me that too.) Mary says she is ready and so I will mail out Tuesday afternoon after my group, or Wednesday morning (a lot depends on how hot it is). My Tuesday group is getting a lot of vicarious fun and loves to see the centers and rounds. Current size is 40" (finished) square.

Rebecca developed to a good way to spread our 6 names around a circle in a square and my little State hearts should be correct and in the correct place. Of all the fabrics I started pulling early that were "brights and black" only one made it in the final version. The 4th of July heart was indeed pieced on 4th of July (not that 3 seams deserves much credit).

I had some fabric I was already sending to Rebecca and will be adding some extras to help her stash gaps. I'll go back and look through at who needs or wants what, but one thing I have is plenty of fabric and 95% of it I'm willing to share. We just don't mention my special treasures... So if anyone is needing something, whether for this round robin or something else, let me know. Easy enough to shove more fabric in an envelope/box if I'm going to the post office anyway.
Attached Thumbnails 100_5834-2-.jpg