View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 04:30 AM
Snooze2978

I feel every quilt should be the best you can do whether its a charity quilt, personal quilt or a customer's quilt. All desire the best you have. Sure, you may make a mistake from time to time on any of them but its not with the idea.....oh well, give it to charity. I try to do my best on whatever I'm working on and most of my quilts are gifts to others. I give my love to all the quilts I make. Sometimes what ends up as a charity quilt didn't start out as one. I made one to sleep under on my quilt retreats only to realize its too long for the beds so decided to give it for an auction. Made another one for the quilt retreats but now I'm not going to them so it will also be given to the auction/charity. Made a quilt as a gift for someone but wasn't quick enough as she passed on with a fast acting cancer, even tried to make a lap quilt for her out of the same fabrics but still wasn't quick enough. Those too will become charity/auction quilts unless I can find another sweet soul to give it to. Just my take on the subject.