View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 06:00 AM
maryb119

Originally Posted by Iceblossom View Post
Advance warning for the September round. I didn't think it was going to happen but the hubby is still planning on going on a road trip this year to visit his sister, it's actually a trip in honor of my 60th Birthday. We will be driving from Seattle to Sacramento down I-5, then turning around and going up 101 and through the Redwoods and coastal Oregon the way back. Mostly will be us in the car and various dog and people rest stops. We will be staying in a variety of funky dog friendly Air BnB units -- we looked at all the treehouses and yurts and things like that!

It shouldn't impact my participation, just perhaps maybe some of the mailing because I think our first day out is the 16th and we are back on the 22nd -- he's doing the planing so I may be off a day either way. I'd be mailing before I go and I can certainly have one of the neighbors pick up mail if needed. After the trip he has a one week at home stay before he can go back to work. This is the first time ever he's taken off two weeks at once as well as the first time we've taken a trip together of this length. Usually only one of us goes visiting and the other stays at home with the pets.
Sounds like fun! Enjoy your trip!