View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 11:42 AM
travelinggramma

Love all these road trips. The place in Arkansas must be the Marshall DryGoods - the place is awesome. Visited there last year on our return from NY. Thankfully I brought a list of items to keep me on track. And I have used almost all that I purchased there already!
I have been working on getting house ready again for my mother. Decided that a landline phone would be easier for her so called the company we have for internet to get a bundle. They tell me that they are not doing any installations due to COVID! So I left an email to the company headquarters, thanking them for their service and their donations of computers to the schools and then saying I wished they would treat the seniors the same way so I can have a phone for my mother.....Less than a week later I get a call from the local company to come do an installation. Is this the way we need to do business now? Just glad we will have a phone for her - at only an extra $25 a month!
Have been giving my seam ripper plenty of exercise lately - maybe the stress of things??
DH and I spent the morning Geocaching and trying something new called Adventure Lab. Fun to check out things and get a little exercise doing so.