View Single Post
Old 08-26-2020, 08:41 AM
Brandonsnana

Originally Posted by emcay View Post
Is it me??
I ordered a piece of backing on 7/20 from a reputable vendor. They verified it's was in stock & charged me that day. I never received a shipping notice so after three weeks and three unreturned phone calls I finally spoke to someone who said it was on backorder. I am STILL waiting for that refund...
I placed an order with different vendor, verified in stock, charged that day, no shipping info within a week, called them, on backorder. Cancelled and did get refund.
Last week I placed my third order. Again I verified that it was in stock. (And this time I wasn't charged. Yea me!) Five minutes ago I received email it's out of stock until November!
I'm sick about it and sad because eventho all three were different fabrics I liked them and I can't find anything locally that I like as well.
All three vendors are reputable and I've ordered from them without problems in the past.
My friend works at Barnyard Quilting, they have wide backs in stock. https://www.barnyardquilting.com/shop/FABRIC/WIDE-BACKS and will ship within the US.