View Single Post
Old 08-29-2020, 08:52 AM
givio

IceBlossom, It looks like you've been thinking a lot about quilters and additions during the RR. Last night when I got home from work I looked in on our thread and I found your post about my center and your addition. At the end of it, you added those Youtube links. Before making a comment to tell you how much I loved your addition, I clicked on the links. Music! I don't know why exactly you put those songs there-- but now, when I look at your round in the future it's going to remind me of music.

As most people can attest, certain songs from the past can be associated in your mind with certain memories of your life. Music can play a pretty special role in a life. It has for me.

Sometimes I get caught up in the Youtube sidebar and start watching one after another. Last night, I began with your links, then I clicked on one after another music Youtube until dawn. At 6am I looked at the clock, and counted on my fingers how many hours I had to sleep until my first commitment for Saturday. lol Not so many! I have to buzz along now, put I wanted to for sure check in before I go out to let you know I'm so pleased with the round you made. Thank you for adding such a sweet round with green. :-)