View Single Post
Old 09-03-2020, 07:03 AM
Iceblossom

I spent a lot of time yesterday sorting fabric, what comes out of stash must eventually be put back in. I'm also looking for the piece I have remaining of the background to my center. I know I put half in the box and sent it on the road, but I kept a piece too.

I'm running out of places to look. I've found the pieced blocks, I've found other things from that time period. Giving myself one more day to look/continue to organize and then I'm going to assume I mailed it out with a box I sent at the same time, or I put it "somewhere safe" and it will continue to be absent for another 8 years when it will suddenly fall on my head...

Always fun to play with the fabrics, have decided that I have enough for a "collection" of the spongy textured type of fabrics to keep them together instead of separated by color. Not sure what to do with the fabric yet, just that it should stay together for now.

Mary, I'm hoping to mail out tomorrow, will let you know either way. Next week has Labor Day (Monday holiday) so will probably get there about Wednesday, but I'll have the hubby read me the tracking numbers.