View Single Post
Old 09-13-2020, 06:11 AM
Iceblossom

I'm hoping everyone is having a good day.

The smoke here is awful, at 4:00 pm while we didn't need lights on outside, you could stare directly at the sun which looked like an orange frisbee in the sky.

I'm sure others will want to argue, but I have the most amazing grandbaby!! He is such a little person already, he very much takes after his mama in looks, but it is so funny to see my son's facial expressions come out.

My daughter-in-law's family is wonderful and quality people full of love and I am full of hope for the future. So far Leon is the only member of his generation on my side of the family, but he will have cousins and childhood friends a-plenty.

I know that so many of my friends' households and children aren't doing so well. We are so lucky that my son has kept his job this whole time and while I have very few positives to say about this past year, it allowed all of them, particularly my son, to have almost all of that special first year together. He's been doing full time dad detail while working from home since Liz returned to work a couple of months ago.