View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 12:13 PM
givio

Here's the promised pictures of LeeAnn's work on Rebaquilts top, and what I did on IceBlossom's top. The sunlight was coming in on the kitchen floor and made that bright spot on the picture. But, hey, you get the idea of what they look like. I'm not going to climb up on the ladder to do it again! Hopefully the Round 4 picture will be better than mine. :-)

You know how you have those favorite fabrics in your stash that you just keep and keep, never quite finding the right project to use them on? That's what I had, a couple of Joan Kessler by Concord fabrics. I've had them since about the late 70s to early 80s! A calico and a large stripe in a color I really liked that is somewhere between sage green and teal. (It's not so gray as my picture shows.) After saving them for so many years, who would have thought that I'd be using those fabrics on somebody else's quilt instead of my own?!! I'm just tickled pink with this top. You should see all the little prints in tiny pieces in the center. Some are about 1/2". Such a pleasure to work on this top. So glad I found a home for a fabric I've loved for so long.
Attached Thumbnails rebaquilts-round-3-leeann.jpg   iceblossom-round-3-givio.jpg