View Single Post
Old 09-19-2020, 05:08 PM
  #981  
retiredteacher09
Super Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Cottage Grove, MN
Posts: 2,620
Default

A top is finished! Wahoo! This was a leader/ender project. I had many strip blocks already made in my stash so I used my die cutter for the scrappy triangle of the FG. I also used it for the wings of the FG and triangles for the 4 patches. The pattern is from the BH String Frenzy book and is called Geese on a String, I didn’t use foundation squares per the pattern since I already had string blocks to cut into the FG.

There was more fabric of the orange and it was already pieced for a backing. I made it wider from cutting from the length. So between the top and the backing, about 8.5 yards are gone.

This will go into my church quilter’s pile to finish sometime.



Attached Thumbnails 8fd7bdd3-0d64-43c2-9853-1448be72d3a7.jpeg  
retiredteacher09 is offline