View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 08:18 AM
Cattitude

My current priority is Christmas projects. This year I am determined that I will not find myself in a panic to get things quilted right before Christmas and that means getting all my tops completed by mid October at the latest. In addition to the two shown there is another one with white background and red and green stars already sandwiched, basted and ready to quilt. All throw size. These are for my two nieces and ‘niece in-law’. I did not enjoy making duplicates but my nephew’s wife has a tendency to perceive slights when there are none and I decided I wouldn’t take any chances. Dead simple pattern.....as usual I found it on line and saved without noting the name or designer....I am trying to do better with that.

From stash: 1 fat eighth bundle, two charm packs, 3m prints + 4m print for one backing and 6m solids. I am debating on using 2 wide backs I have in my stash for the other 2 backings but there will be a lot of waste. I am leaning towards using them and saving what is left over to make a Frankenbacking for one of my scrappies.

Next I tackle a couple of Hallowe’en projects and 4 or 5 Christmas panels I want to make into wall hangings.

Attachment.png
Attached Thumbnails 87798d8a-f301-4814-a1eb-937c76c61272.jpeg   d617511a-585c-45f6-9c04-c00b4b1da050.jpeg