View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 02:30 AM
Battle Axe

What a timely discussion. I took out the garden and found myself in the quilt room again, and totally unfamiliar with what goes on there. After pinning a ufo on the design board, I gave up and headed for EQ8. Where I became totally lost. All I want to do is a hunter's star. Where is that block?

I knew I had Deb Tucker's book, but where was it? After going through the books, once, I remembered that I have sometimes put the book or directions in a tub with the left overs of a project and neatly labeled it "scraps". So I carefully went through part of the stash. What a joy! It was like going to a new fabric store with all the money in the world. Everything there was free. I had already paid for it. Many treasures were discovered including 4 yards of border fabric that was hiding behind the Jinny Beyer stuff. I started over and went through the books again. There is was in plain sight.

So I've made the decision. I'm going to put Quilt Path on the Millie. I've found that I can't stand there and do free motion as my hips start talking to me. Also having trouble holding a needle for any length of time. Oh the joys of having another birthday.