View Single Post
Old 09-30-2020, 04:46 PM
WMUTeach

Originally Posted by entangled View Post
I'm joining late! UFO reduction has been my main theme this year, except I was foolishly doing it all alone these past months. In April I realized I had 17 quilts in progress (the oldest was ~20 years old) and was running out of space to work because of the piles. So I have been on a project-starting moratorium since then.

And you know what? I'm down to 14 UFOs now. One of those three took a long time to finish. I'm still not faithful to one project; when I'm in the mood to piece, I piece, albeit on one of the already in-progress quilts. I want to get down to 8 UFOs before I start anything new. It's so hard to resist!

(I'll reacquaint myself with how to include pictures later. It's late.)

Three Cheers for you Entangled! You have a plan and we will be here to help you stick to it. I suspect that everyone on this thread has a plan that fits there own situation. I aim for one a month, others dive in and do three or four in a row. Jumping from UFO to UFO will feed your need to create or cut or stitch but still work on whittling down your pile. Whoo Hoo!. Post photos as you finish or as you make progress. We love to see each others work.