View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 05:51 AM
carriem

Hello All! I just wanted to check in since I don't remember posting much this week! I have sent on Macybaby's quilt to Bugaroo...should be there early next week.

My MILs surgery went well...it was just all the stuff that happened afterwards to get her settled in a room that took forever. Then Friday was spent waiting and talking to therapists, doctors, etc, etc. She is in the hospital this weekend for sure...either she'll come home early next week or be moved to a rehab center for a couple weeks until she is more balanced. She is 82 and still lives alone, plus walks with a walker so not being able to use 1 arm is really throwing her off.

I did get some fabrics cut for a Disappearing 9-Patch Friday afternoon while hanging out w/my MIL...I had pre-cut strips to width so could easily cut into squares using a small mat/ruler. I cut for a 6-Halves Make A Whole quilt too. If MIL goes to a rehab center then I will be going to a day long retreat on Thursday...so wanted to have fabric for a couple quilts ready just in case!!! (if she goes home it will mean PT 3x/wk and with all that running around I'll have to stay home and just sew here)
Attached Thumbnails img_2483.jpeg   img_2484.jpeg