View Single Post
Old 10-15-2020, 07:10 AM
Rebaquilts

Macybaby, the final round is awesome, and Carriem love the fabric selection as well. Thanks Givio for the avatar tip, I've been frustrated because I thought it was the profile pic, I've tried multiple times and gave up. Finally I have the quilt displayed. Macybaby, I also enjoyed seeing the antique sewing machine display, it looks fantastic. I am literally looking at shelving this month to start my display and seeing yours is seeing a thing of beauty. Thanks for posting that in the background. ❤

I've attached the revised borders for Mary's compass quilt, since her grandson is going to be the happy recipient, I took off the yellow border and changed it to a deeper yellow since the prior yellow wasn't vibrant enough IMHO, so there are two new sides. I also chose a deeper purple for the purple spelling correction border, (apologies Trisha, so happy I was corrected in time) since it will be going to a boy. So now the colors are much deeper and saturated. I got it done about an hour ago and I'm off to the post office in the nick of time with 9-patches for Iceblossom as well.

My "Todd" was located on November 2, nearly 7 years ago. He has a saying "second is best." And we met on 11-2. Funny how the universe will make the joke out of a synchronicity. Congrats & happy anniversaries, I feel your joy and gratitude ;-)

Hugs all!
Attached Thumbnails img_2417.jpg