View Single Post
Old 10-24-2020, 06:15 AM
Iceblossom

So much beauty and joy!

Today is going to be a bit busy, and I'm finding more and more if I don't post before noon I don't post at all...

But today while the hubby is at work I'll be laying out my 9-patch blocks and putting that quick project together.

And I did come up with the most perfect ending for Mary's quilt... if I can just bridge that gap between the idea and the reality. I'm hoping it works. I've pulled some fabric. But there are still some translation issues to work out.

Hope everyone has a good day with whatever translations they have to deal with. Today I'm feeling very good that my lingering lung congestion is down to a manageable couple of minutes of coughing mostly in the morning.

It sure turned into fall quickly here. With our little pack of dogs we keep the doors open as much as possible, but not below 60! To the delight of the skiers "it is snowing in the pass". Good for them, hope it stays there and out of my yard this winter. I have a tradition of forecasting the weather by onions. You need local onions, but the harder the winter, the more of those paper layers and the thinner the rings are. My belief is that this is going to be a pretty easy winter -- at least where the onions were grown on the other side of the state. The walla walla onions had thick rings and barely any paper.