View Single Post
Old 10-24-2020, 05:34 PM
retiredteacher09

Teen: Adorable finishes! So sorry to hear about the student. Thanks for offering up your skills for the other students.

Battle Axe: Here’s a hand up!

Rob: Sometimes stepping away is necessary. I did that with one of my recent finishes and it ended up going in a totally different direction. Lol!

Rff1010: Thank you for everything you are doing to make school work for the students. My school district is in hybrid mode right now. I’m not sure who or how the students are being taught when they are in their 2 distance learning days though. I do know there are teachers who are teaching only distance learning students. One said she has 26 students online. I decided not to sub for now. It wasn’t an easy decision but it was a smart decision. A couple of my teacher friends told me last month that I made the right decision to stay away for now. The online teacher verified that too. I know teachers are working harder now than ever but they know it needs to be done but I can’t even imagine how any of you can stay awake after work.

Auj: Welcome back!