View Single Post
Old 11-06-2020, 02:49 AM
cherrybsixty

Good morning everyone, it's been a few days since I had a little input. the storm blew through last week and tore somethings up around in the community but only knock the power out for a couple hours in the neighborhood. The new great-grand was born on his expected date (October 20th) and weighed in at 8 pounds and 1 ounce. He is a big boy and a handsome little guy. I've only seen pictures of him, they live in Nevada.

So with that being said, I have finished the hand-embroidery baby bib, and I've machine bind a laptop quilt, (one that I thought was completed in May) and I completed packing his gifts to be shipped to him. Then I finished the aprons and I have them packed and they will ship out on Saturday. The box for the masks is almost full, not quite the number of them that I want to ship, yet. I have the sewing room set-up like I want it and I settled and had the sewing machine brought into the space.

Now, I am set for the gift giving, mask sharing, and the aprons it's time to break out something new (UFO) and get it handled. Everyone have a productive day and stay safe

cherryb

Last edited by cherrybsixty; 11-06-2020 at 02:53 AM.