View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 04:02 AM
Iceblossom

I'm still struggling with non-quilting/non-covid stuff in real life as well as the current round of covid restrictions for us here in the Seattle area. This year has not been one of my more productive or just good years in general and I will be glad to put it behind me.

Got a big lift this past week with the return of some of my donation tops that have now been quilted by a fellow reasonably local (we meet halfway) board member who wanted some tops to quilt down. She has a long arm and is considering going professional but not feeling confident yet and especially wanted some practice with her system's robotic features. I'll need to get some pictures.

I pulled my Bonnie Hunter mystery project fabrics out of stash, but need to get going and make a bunch of HST before Friday or I'll be officially behind... I did ask my Tuesday Group ladies for some grays, and now for a couple more reds

Am still doing well with the temptation of fabric, need to order some black but think I can do that without adding anything else to the cart. At least I can do so on line, is harder to actually walk past fabric in a live store.