Old 12-03-2020, 10:42 AM
Motley

Originally Posted by Tartan View Post
If your fabrics were not washed before making the top....do not get wet ....it may cause fabrics to bleed. Good luck!
Now some of you are going down the wrong path with the washing talk. Yes the top can be washed and even In Hot Water. I do this for All my clothes as well As Everything Else in Hot Water.

Please don't freak. It really is Safe to do. All you need is Shout Color Catchers. Nothing fades that the sheets do not catch. I've even gone back to a detergent with color in the pods And the color catchers collect all of the color from the soap pods.
I get my color catchers from the big W** ****. They are in the detergent isle. Try it you Will like it.

If it is just the top and you decide to wash that, I do suggest stay stitching all 4 sides before washing it as that will stop the fray of the raw edge pieces. I do this at about 1-8th inch so it is inside the bind off, However you wash it go with the color catchers, they're made by shout. One more thing. I reuse the sheets until they are almost black. Since I'm on disability I have to find ways to save on everything. I'm Not complaining just being a penny pincher in everything.

Last edited by Motley; 12-03-2020 at 10:50 AM.