View Single Post
Old 12-05-2020, 05:14 AM
Iceblossom

Lovely finish Tallchick. I've had yet another health set back along with the various issues I'm dealing with right now/this year. I have gotten all the blocks together, I have gotten the outer border together, today I'm going to work on that inner border, piecing it from neutrals, and then everything can go together and I can get a picture.

I've really enjoyed working on this "UFO" but what I can say is all UFOs are not equal -- I'm calling this a "puzzlement". This was a delight, the original quilter had done such nice work and everything (but the missing units) was there in the box. It came out much lighter and airier than my top and while I love that zig zag border, I decided to turn the units into white Geese shapes. Hopefully have a picture tomorrow.

I didn't print out the clues last year, I wish I had. I had notes I had taken and my original project to refer to. The original quilter had included most of the printouts, but I managed to mislay them so completely I know that somewhere in my house must be a quilting black hole that has sucked them into there.