View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 11:39 AM
Lee in Richmond

Default I need help with Facebook!

I do not use it enough to understand it (or am just too old to intuit it). I have a regular account. I can log in and read at least some of the things friends have posted. I can search for friends' posts, and sometimes can read what is on there.

I also belong to two "private" Facebook groups, and here is where I mostly get into trouble. Yesterday I decided to get rid of a bunch of stuff by "gifting" it on a local group site. I got into the site by clicking on an existing post and adding a comment. Then I was able to list several things to gift (as I am already a member). BUT the last two items got posted on my regular page, instead of the local group one. And I can't seem to find the mistakes on my own page to delete them.

When I get on my "main" page all messages from all three groups are intermingled. I think my first basic problem is that I do not know how to get on one group page and STAY there. How do I invoke it in the first place?

Keep in mind, should you choose to try to help, that I am working on a laptop, not a phone. And I may be beyond help.