View Single Post
Old 03-27-2021, 07:07 PM
Fizzle

So i have had the Qnique 15R since 2018. Just traded it in and got the HQ Amara 20, with the Pro Stitcher software.. Machine was delivered yesterday! Already know that i will love it.
The Qnique was a smoother glider on its carriage. It was easy to learn and operate. Plus, i liked the look of it!!!

The HQ seems heavier and just not as smooth. Maybe that means that the HQ is heavy duty? I feel like i will have better control with the HQ.

The Qnique was a great machine. And a fraction of the cost. (Software didn't help the price out!).. The area that you can quilt on a 15” is not that big. And i went from an 8’ frame to a 10’

When i bought the Q it was all the machine i knew i would ever need . I have been happy with it for almost 3 years. And i was never unhappy with it. And not actively looking for something new. Just had an opportunity to upgrade and i went for it.
Things change!

added: Have bought both machines from same dealer. Have never had any issues with the machine (Qnique) or the frame but am confident that the dealer would have made it right had anything happened.

Last edited by Fizzle; 03-27-2021 at 07:15 PM.